It's been a while since my last post - in the past couple of weeks I have played around with some videos of topics I find interesting. One of these topics are a very cool way of displaying a Gantt Chart upon your Azure DevOps board's. Check it out here!
Hi, It is no secret i am exited about the new Roadmap service from Microsoft. Even though only limited features have been released I beleive Roadmap and the new Project home have great potential. Anyway, check out my video on how to connect Planner into Roadmap with Microsoft Flow.
Very nice little script i created to warmup all PWA pages and workspaces. Simply replace the SiteURL and the SitePages with your own values and place the code in a file named "SharePointWarmup.ps1". Run the script in Powershell or Task Scheduler . $SiteURL = "http://intra/PWA/" $SitePages = "default.aspx", "projects.aspx", "ProjectBICenter/_layouts/15/xlviewer.aspx?id=/PWA/ProjectBICenter/Sample%20Reports/Projectum/DailyCommentsReport%20v7%20-%20PowerView.xlsx&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fintra%2FPWA%2FProjectBICenter%2FSample%2520Reports%2FForms%2FAllItems%2Easpx%3FRootFolder%3D%252FPWA%252FProjectBICenter%252FSample%2520Reports%252FProjectum%26FolderCTID%3D0x012000271EBEF22B819D4AA417BE3C68ADBA34%26View%3D%257B857402E5%252DF616%252D4DC2%252DA880%252D5CFC03D52EFA%257D", "Project%20Detail%20Pages/Project%20Information.aspx", "project%20detail%20pages/schedule.aspx", "project%20detail%20pa...
Nice post.
ReplyDeleteMicrosoft Power BI Online Training